How to stop getting messages from Credit Wise Hub
How to unsubscribe from Credit Wise Hub’s email notifications?
We use a platform called ActiveCampaign to send emails to our users with all relevant and recent content from our portal. If you are receiving our emails, that is because you´ve selected to receive them at some point.
Still, if you no longer wish to receive our emails, just follow the steps below:
- Open an email sent by Credit Wise Hub;
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and find the “Unsubscribe” link;
- Click on the link, and you will be taken to a page where cancel our subscription;
- Confirm the deletion of your subscription, and you will no longer receive emails with The Financial Trend’s content.
How to cancel the push notifications sent by Credit Wise Hub
We use the Pushnews platform to send notifications about any recent and relevant content to browsers and mobile devices.
If you are receiving push notifications from Pushnews, that is because you have chosen to receive them at some point while navegating through Credit Wise Hub.
Still, if you no longer wish to receive our push notifications, please follow the steps below:
- Open a push notification received from Pushnews;
- Click the gear or settings icon (which may vary depending on the device) to open notification settings;
- Turn off “Allow Notifications” or “Receive Notifications”;
- That’s it; you will no longer receive our push notifications sent by Pushnews.